People make a place. And at Knack Systems, employees are the most valued resources. Creating a work environment that lets them achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals is one of Knack Systems’ key guiding principles.
Be it recent graduates or experienced professionals, an exciting career path and an opportunity to hone skills and increase potential await every employee at Knack Systems. An exposure to exciting projects across diverse business and technology practices, a sound grounding in terms of learning, and challenges that let an employee soar, sum up the experience of working at Knack Systems.
Employment at Knack Systems offers:
- Fast track career progrems with the opportunity to interact with clients across the world
- An opportunity to be a part of an established and rapidly growing conglomerate
- A technology supported world class training program
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance for Employees and their Families
- 401-K and other retirement benefits
- Medical and Dependent Care Pre-tax Reimbursement Accounts
Current Job Openings:
SAP CRM Consultant
Master’s or equivalent in Comp Sci, Engg, or related field plus 2 years of experience in the offered position. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
Send cover letter/resume to HR, Knack Systems, LLC, 1 Woodbridge Center, Suite 335, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.