14th Annual Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Summit – June 5-7, 2017
Knack Systems is pleased to announce that they will be attending and networking with peers and leaders from Sales, Marketing, and IT at the annual Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Summit 2017.
Be part of this event and connect with Kirith Chatterjee — Chief Sales Officer, VP Client Services at Knack Systems — to exchange ideas and experiences and learn about critical industry trends.
Date: June 5-7, 2017
Venue: Roosevelt Hotel. 45 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017
Have a question about this event? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) 2017 | June 6-9 | Chicago, IL
Knack Systems is proud to be associated with the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) 2017, taking place June 6-9, 2017, in Chicago, IL.
Be sure to connect with Knack Systems’ Joe Mead – Sr. Acct Exec, SAP Hybris Solutions – to discover the latest trends in online commerce, uncover tips to drive your online strategy forward, and learn about the latest SAP Hybris solutions that would perfectly fit your e-retail needs.
We hope to see you there, and don’t forget to stop by our partner SAP Hybris’ booth #401!
Have a question about this event? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASUG Wisconsin | March 30, 2017 | 2:50 PM to 3:50 PM CT
How a Simple SAP Hybris Upgrade Helps an Appliance Manufacturer Deliver Contextual Experiences
Hear how one of the largest appliance manufacturers in the world optimized its e-commerce customer experience with an upgrade to SAP Hybris 5.7. Since it was unable to manage multiple stores for B2B and B2C under one platform with its existing 5.0.4 version of the SAP Hybris platform, it sought to leverage the advanced capabilities available in the SAP Hybris 5.7. Knack Systems worked with the appliance manufacturer and enabled the technical upgrade of the SAP Hybris platform, integrating the US and Canada B2B storefronts with the existing Connect Portal. The upgrade enabled seamless management of both the B2B and B2C store fronts within the SAP Hybris 5.7 platform and facilitated the order management process between SAP ECC and SAP Hybris 5.7. The architecture was enhanced and secured to accept payments from customers via the CyberSource payment gateway. Thanks to the upgrade, the appliance manufacturer now enjoys improved capabilities in the e-commerce platform to administer the multiple stores through a back-office cockpit.
ASUG Chicago | March 22, 2017 | 1:40 PM to 2:20 PM CST
Join Knack Systems at the much-anticipated Chicago ASUG Chapter Meeting! The SAP community across geographies is choosing automation as the norm in business process quality. Knack Systems provides unparalleled automated business process optimization solutions. Be our guest in Palatine to discover how your business can decrease costs, advance staff effectiveness, and step up your SAP projects!
Deliver Contextual Customer Experiences with a Simple Ecommerce Upgrade? Yes, It’s a Breeze!
Learn how one of the largest appliance manufacturers in the world optimized its ecommerce customer experience with a Hybris upgrade. Understand how Knack Systems can work similarly with your enterprise to enable the technical upgrade of the Hybris platform and integrate multiple storefronts with your existing portal. Learn how it’s now a breeze to enjoy improved capabilities in the ecommerce platform to administer multiple stores through a back-office cockpit.
Harper College – Wojcik Conference Center
1200 Algonquin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067
Customer Engagement Commerce 2017 | March 6 – 8 Orlando, Florida
Our Customer Sessions at the event
Case study: Learn how Nature’s Way achieved organizational efficiencies in sales and service with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Sandy Reisenauer, Nature's Way, Tuesday, March 07, 2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM In this insightful session, hear how the U.S. leader in herbal medicine addressed its need to enhance its customer-centric strategy and eliminate an outdated homegrown Sales Information Portal (SIP). Come hear how Nature’s Way implemented SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer as its first step in eliminating a siloed working environment within its organization. By attending, you will gain invaluable insights from Nature’s Way into:
1) How the project progressed to streamline its internal processes
2) The pitfalls the company encountered along the way, such as over-engineered processes and a flawed integration approach, and learn about the methods and solutions used to overcome them
3) How the successful implementation delivered key benefits to the organization
4) How the company effectively integrated SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer with its back-end systems — SAP ECC — across its consumer and practitioner business units
Case study: Accelerating the sales cycle — How Summit Electric Supply improved collaboration with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Mike Burianek, Summit Electric Supply, Monday, March 06, 2017 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Hear how Summit Electric Supply — an independent wholesale distributor of industrial electrical equipment — replaced its existing SAP CRM on-premise solution with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer to vastly improve customer visibility for its inside sales and credit service teams. Attendees of this session will:
1) Learn the objectives and decisions that led to Summit’s switch, including enhancing its credit and customer service team’s ability to deliver timely and meaningful customer interactions
2) Understand how the back-end integration and mash-up tool within SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer made it a better hub for collaboration for Summit Electric Supply
3) Hear about newly added functionality that enabled mobility, Outlook integration, and features such as opportunity handling within the 28-week project
4) Get proven functional and technical tips and “gotchas” when implementing SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Knack Systems is an Official Bronze Sponsor for the 2016 – SAP Manufacturing Forum, Lombard, IL | June 14 – 15, 2016
Manufacturers need to transform to win, and leaders must reimagine their business models for the digital economy.
Join us for this unique, two-day event focused solely on the latest innovations and Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC) for the manufacturing industry. These solutions that manufacturers need today to become Live Businesses – enabling them to sense, respond, learn, adapt, predict, and Run Simple. Learn how manufacturers are winning the digital race with Live Business, and position your organization for success.
CRM Insider 2016 | March 21 – 23 April Las Vegas
Our Customer sessions at the event
Case study: Wacker Neuson's journey to transform customer engagement and grow in new markets with SAP Cloud for Customer
Kristine Zehren, Wacker Neuson Corporation, Tuesday, March 22, 2016 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM Gain some insights into Wacker Neuson's SAP Cloud for Sales implementation journey and understand how the company optimized sales processes, boosted revenue, and equipped its sales team with real-time analytics, account intelligence, and relevant information to better engage with customers. Attend to find out how Wacker Neuson introduced SAP Cloud for Sales to deliver modern and flexible solutions that drive valuable business results. Discover how Sales reps can strategically engage with customers, providing freedom and flexibility of mobile solutions with SAP Cloud for Sales. Learn how the company improved productivity by 40% and expects an annual 20% growth rate in revenue within a year.
Case Study: Royal Cup Coffee's Transformative Implementation of C4C to Drive a Performance Culture and (believe it or not) Increase Employee Satisfaction
Matt Monroe, Royal Cup Coffee, Tuesday, March 22, 2016 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM Hear how Royal Cup Coffee - a major importer, roaster and distributor of premium and specialty coffees and teas - went from no CRM to full speed ahead! Royal Cup chose SAP Cloud for Customer to bring together disparate and outdated sales tools to modernize the company's customer engagement initiative. Learn how workshops, training, revamped sales processes, integration to ECC and reporting/analytics have helped sales percolate. Take in some insights on engaging the sales team with critical real-time customer data and insights with the goal of reducing sales cycle time and increasing productivity. Familiarize yourselves with Royal Cup's journey from no CRM to on-boarding and training 250 people in six months and discover the art of integrating sales technology with sales processes.
- BLOG: SAP Hybris eCommerce: When should I upgrade?
- BLOG: What are the biggest cloud project implementation mistakes?
- BLOG: How Do I Migrate to the Cloud?
- BLOG: A Quick Induction into Performance Testing in SAP HANA
- BLOG: Some Solutions to your SAP CRM Service Pain Points to Bookmark for 2017
- BLOG: How SAP Hybris C4C helps you sell smarter (and not harder)
- BLOG: Marketing Automation: Are All Your Campaigns Effective?
- BLOG: Want the Power to Book An Order From a Coffee Meeting? Invest in the Right Solutions
- BLOG: SAP HANA: A Business Case for Any Type of Organization
- BLOG: Enabling Superior Customer Service in the Era of the Cloud
- BLOG: Learn how SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer is secure, scalable, and packed with features to keep your business growing
- BLOG: A Beginner’s Look at the SAP Hybris B2C Accelerator
- BLOG: Changing Attitudes about Change
- BLOG: The Power of a Single Click in SAP Signature Management by DocuSign
- BLOG: Target your campaigns and messages to the right audience with Hybris Marketing’s geo-location segmentation
- BLOG: How to Set-Up an Intuitive User-Oriented UI for Common SAP Functions: The Employee-Centric SAP Fiori Strategy
- BLOG: Extensibility and Platform in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Knack Systems sponsors and presents at ASUG Wisconsin Chapter Meeting 2016.
- BLOG: Multiple constraints for integrating SAP ECC to SaaS CRM? Here’s why it’s still all good for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer users
- Knack Systems participated in the SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum 2016
- BLOG: How SAP Cloud for Customer helped deliver a compelling customer experience
- BLOG: Key Features and benefits of SAP Cloud for Customer solution
- Knack Systems LLC. team delivered an amazing presentation and demo of Insight Selling Suite, a fully integrated cloud CPQ at Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG) – Official Page Philadelphia Chapter Event on March 12th.
- BLOG: Experiences from Real time Cloud for Customer (C4C) Implementation- Part II
- BLOG: Experiences from Real Time Cloud for Customer Implementation – Part I
- Knack Systems is now a Hybris Silver Regional Partner
- Press Release: Knack Systems enters into an exclusive strategic partnership with In Mind Computing for North America
- BLOG: Knack Systems along with their happy Customer – Veeco Intruments sharing their SAP Cloud for Customer experience as part of the Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) at PA ASUG 2014
- BLOG: A Small Window, a Big Goal, and the CRM overhaul: How GC America rapidly deployed SAP CRM using Knack Systems expertise
- Knack Systems successfully implemented an automated coupon management solution at Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT).
- Successfully upgraded the system landscape from SAP CRM 4.0 to CRM 7.0 EhP1 & EhP2 for North America’s top two refrigeration Manufacturing companies namely Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI), Lennox International
- Knack Systems is a certified Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS) partner of SAP for Web Channel Experience Management (WCEM) & SAP CRM Service Management
- Knack Systems has partnered with SilverPop, a digital marketing technology provider that offers email marketing and marketing automation solutions to develop a connector for seamless integration of there SaaS based marketing tool with SAP CRM.
- Knack Systems’ been invited to deliver sessions on marketing & strategies at SAP CRM 2013 event @ Amsterdam to be held on June 11th to June 13th.