Companies today want to rapidly deploy applications to enable their sales, service and marketing teams to engage easily and effectively with their customers. Knack Systems has always aimed at being a front runner in providing customers with latest, innovative solutions to keep them future ready. With the SAP Cloud for Customer and SAP JAM solution, Knack Systems has taken a step ahead in the right direction, to enhance its competency in the cloud solution and cloud integration space. Knack Systems offers easy-to-use cloud CRM solutions that give their users access to new methods and forms of project management that make doing business a lot easier, and all from behind a computer screen or a mobile device.
Knack Systems’ early investments in SAP Cloud for Customer space has resulted in pre-packaged service offerings which are rapidly deployable within 6-12 weeks. These fixed price offerings combined with our experienced consultants allow our customers to start benefiting from Cloud for Customer in a fast and easy manner without waiting for months and without a huge price tag. SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) offers real-time and predictive analytics with UX designed user interface designed for the Google-like searches of today.
Knack Systems-implemented Cloud CRM solutions allow for overseeing of projects in real time and keeping track of all the sales and results. The SAP Hybris C4C app accesses the SAP Hybris C4C solution and enables sales professionals to collaborate with their team, engage better with their business network, and make informed decisions right from their tablet. SAP CRM Cloud for Customer gets enhanced and updated on a quarterly schedule.
To ensure a successful delivery of these applications, Knack Systems maintains a fully integrated environment consisting of Cloud for Customer integrated via SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) and SAP PI to SAP CRM and SAP ERP in our CoE. SAP Hybris C4C is both simple to manage and configurable to fit your personal work style. With SAP Hybris C4C’s extended edition for Windows tablets, businesses can benefit from replica watches real-time insights into their organization’s dynamic customer data anywhere and anytime. SAP Cloud for Customer also comes with features such as social media tracking of feeds, followers, and @mentions.
Knack Systems’ CRM apps allow users to keep in touch with the customer base and make adjustments in response to customer feedback. Designed for marketing, sales, and service organizations; SAP Cloud for Customer is a powerful and effective combination of the following three solutions and their key features:
- Sales professionals get a consumer-grade user experience on the homepage
- One of the few CRM Cloud solutions that simplifies seeing who is being called and when and also keeps track of scheduled calls, emails, and more to ensure that the customer doesn’t get passed over
- Dashboard gives sales professionals a 360-degree view of their customers, to complete the sales cycle (lead to cash)
- Equipped with an easy to use, drag and drop, interface
- One of the few CRM Cloud solutions that automatically examines the best times to communicate with certain clients based on historical data and automatically appropriates data and times and incorporates them into schedules
- Offline capabilities for iPad app integration allow sales professionals to carry out effective customer engagements
- Sales assistant provides guided selling process at every stage of the sale
- The Sales Cloud CRM for SaaS enables enhanced collaboration on contacts, appointments, tasks through hassle-free integration with MS Outlook and Lotus Notes
- Self-service webportal
- Interface for Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Service Cloud CRM for SaaS comes with pre-built integration with social media analytics tools, to assist proactive customer interactions
- Client Relations and Customer Service professionals can access ticket status, escalations, and key service metrics on-the-go to enable better CRM services
- Easy-to-access product registration and warranty information, to help service agents with up-selling & cross-selling
- The Social Cloud CRM for SaaS enables access to the latest social media trends across the globe with the new scheduled alerting capabilities feature in SAP Social Media Analytics
- Added support for 19 new languages that allows marketers to customize messaging, campaigns, and promotion globally
- Personalized marketing platform for social media
- Opportunity for brand managers to fine-tune strategies and connect with their audience across multiple channels
The latest SAP CRM Cloud for Customer release comes with duplicate check for existing records, configurable tax number types, offline validations, additional fields in search enterprise, migration service for employee working hours, and much more. SAP Cloud for Customer helps organizations bring sales, service, and social engagement together in a comprehensive SaaS CRM system. Businesses can take advantage of pre-packaged integration scenarios to combine SAP Cloud for Customer with cloud and on-premise SAP and non-SAP systems to offer a constant, appropriate, and world-class omni-channel experience.