We are here to help your field service team.
Need seamless understanding of your customer preferences?
Wish your back-office representatives, frontline field engineers, and technicians had a complete view of your customers’ service issues to identify and deliver potential resolutions?
SAP Hybris Field Service Management solutions are the answer!
With real-time information access and sharing, your field service teams can resolve service issues in real-time. We ensure that the field service management solutions you opt for from us help you make the most of the skills and experience of an aging workforce and develop new talent.
- Comprehensive field service management
- Enterprise mobility with real-time communication among field and office staff
- Resource scheduling to meet service level agreements and reduce cost
- Customer intelligence for contacts, work and sales orders, opportunities, and contracts
- Knowledge management for quick problem solving
- Talent management from recruiting to ongoing development
Benefits of the Field Service Management Solution
Matching the expectations of the savvy consumers of the modern day necessitates that you unscramble field service delivery. This demands appropriate, accurate customer insights you can apply to associate the requisite resources with the specific parts at the precise time to address customer problems on initial service visits. The benefits of the SAP Hybris field service management solution include:
- Streamlined service management
- Optimized enterprise mobility
- Real-time resource scheduling
- More comprehensive customer intelligence
- Integrated knowledge management
- Strategic talent management
The Complete Portfolio of Solutions Available for Field Service Management
- Service management – Be in charge of the entire umbrella of field services – from work orders and SLAs to agreements, guarantees, and service parts – and wireless integration and universal routing
- Enterprise mobility – Allow actual-time communication among field engineers and the back office, fast means of entry to appropriate information, and automated tracking of time and resources for precise, well-timed billing
- Resource scheduling – Shape up the programming of work orders to meet SLAs and boost first-time fix rates while curtailing costs
- Customer intelligence – Offer a distinct, all-inclusive source of customer-related data, including connections, sales orders and opportunities, service agreements, installed base and supplies, preceding work orders, and observations assembled from former communications
- Knowledge management – Assemble, save, track, and deliver information that field engineers and back-office agents can employ to resolve difficulties fast
- Talent management – Control the recruiting, onboarding, and continuous growth of your organization’s employees
Why Knack Systems
- We usually get word from customers transitioning to us from other service optimization solution providers that the technique employed by Knack Systems to drive business by adding value and being committed as a key partner is different from anything they have experienced before
- Knack Systems offers observation-based, unified service and marketing solutions across the United States and India
- Knack Systems does not trust in a one-size-fits-all path. We work together, with the utmost care, with customers to evolve customized, flexible solutions outlined to match particular requirements and augment results
- We have been awarded the SAP Recognized Expertise® designation for our competence in the area of Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud Solutions within the United States
Are you interested? Let’s get started!